That said, I came across something I had written a while back that I think is kind of fun.
- We exist! (or: “I exist. You exist” [kind of like "I'm OK. You're OK"])
- We share a world out there.
- Despite all the messiness, there is some order out there to be discovered (particularly in the minds of other persons).
- It makes sense (is worthwhile) to try to learn about this world
- Our "epistemological equipment" (senses and reason) also "makes sense", so we can rely on it to learn about the world out there.
- Our experiences of reality are analogous to other healthy persons (i.e. those who have received appropriate socialization - love).
- People are universally endowed with at least some shared concepts: e.g. “thirsty”, “clouds”, “tears”, “sad”, “food”, “mother”, “father”, etc.